Tabletop Simulator, Download PC Game
Release: June 5, 2015
Developer: Berserk Games
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
Memory: 4 GB RAM
GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4).0) capabilities.
Storage: 3 GB
If you are a fan of checkers, chess, backgammon and similar board games, the Tabletop Simulator is ideal for you. But it is not just a collection of iconic and popular games. Here you have the possibility to create your own table-top entertainment based on already existing games. You can use all the tools at hand to do so. Best of all, once you've created your creation, you can share it with your friends or try it out with your family.
- If you can't find entertainment to your liking, create your own, and then share it with your friends;
- there are no rules, rules of order or anything, you can turn any board game into the most unpredictable thing;
- Detailed and elaborate item physics;
- During the creation process, you will be able to touch and interact with absolutely all items;
- If you don't have enough ideas to come up with something on your own, call your companions and work on projects together;
- A huge number of options for interacting with players directly during the session;
- You can twist the playfield as you wish, look at the details from all sides, and thus go even deeper into the creative process.
Tabletop Simulator, download for free on PC by torrent or without
Size To Download: 1.29 GB