The Matrix Path of Neo Download PC Game

The Matrix Path of Neo Release: 2005
Developer: Shiny Entertainment
Version: 1.0
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Pentium IV 1.8 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
GPU: GeForce 5600

The Matrix Path of Neo is an attempt by the developers to once again play on the feelings of fans of the film trilogy of the same name. The previous part, Entry into the Matrix, caused a storm of indignation among players. The reason for that was the general concept of the game that for some reason didn't provide a place for the Chosen One, i.e. Neo. With this game the situation is different, as you can guess from the title. And we'll get to play as the notorious superman who can change reality. Story-wise, The Matrix Path of Neo incorporates the best of the three parts of the movie. About 70% of what happens in the game was on TV screens. The remaining 30% of the action is the explanation of the events behind the scenes. It is worth mentioning that this time the game's script was created in close cooperation between the game developers and the Wachowski brothers (correctly speaking, they are sisters, as the famous screenwriters made a transgender transition). The game does not start quite like the movie. The first episode of Path of Neo is a scene where Morpheus offers the Chosen One one of two pills: red or blue. Followed by a level in the office, where the main character must escape, avoiding a meeting with the guards (Agents Smiths). This level is interesting, because it is passed only by stealth, and you have to act strictly according to the instructions of the voice from the phone. From here comes the most frenetic action, with slo-mo gunfights and fights. Neo runs like a madman, jumps like a madman, performs incredible combo attacks and single-handedly takes out dozens of enemies. For each successfully completed level, the protagonist receives experience points. The latter gives you the opportunity to improve the Chosen One's combat skills.

Screenshots:

The Matrix Path of Neo download for free on PC by torrent or without

Version: 1.0

Download TorrentDownload WITHOUT torrent*
*(with Download Studio) we recommend this option

How to download games - step by step instruction 📋

Size To Download: 1.44 GB

32-bit, Action, Old Games, 3rd Person, First Person Shooter, Shooter, On Very Weak PC

The torrent files are taken from verified sources and are the most up-to-date at the moment.
We update our torrents to the latest versions daily.

Resource does not have its own file archive and does not store files and data of your material, and we for any conditions and circumstances is not responsible:

  • for the quality and composition of this information;
  • or the use of the links and information presented on this site;
  • for any consequences caused directly or indirectly by the use of the information posted on this site.

Contacts (For copyright holders) | Sitemap